Thursday, August 25

$$$$$$

Gotta love that moment when you realize the thing you were most excited for suddenly turns into that thing you dread the most. Being an art student has many up and downs but right now the biggest down of all of it would be the money. Working full time only making minimum wage and being a photo major with rent and utilities to pay IS NOT EASY. I am always behind on some bill and im always in some financial hole. There is no way out when your parents can't do a simple task, like give you forms that would allow the school to give you lots of money so you wouldn't have these problems.

I had my first class of the semester and of course it was painting. I have to buy an entire oil paint set plus canvases and brushes and lord knows what else, im looking at a good $100 right there. On top of the good $200 that i get to spend on photo supplies, oh plus how ever much i get to spend on text books..... OH AND ALL MY BILLS! wtf, i think its high time to just drop out... all the forces are against me being here in school, some one obviously doens't want me surviving/thriving on my own -_-

the option of a second job isn't even an option... with four studio classes and a literature class plus 40 hours of night shift the little spare time i have will be dedicated to get my fat ass in shape and producing bomb ass photography because I am determined that this will be my best year portfolio wise and I WILL go to peru for the one month summer exchange problem! these are my goals and I will meet them. AGAINST ALL ODDS, even these stupid money odds.... just need my parents to get on the same note as me and understand that I am seriously struggling and they are not making it any easier

No comments:

Post a Comment