Sunday, August 28

get up up up!

Hurricane Irene has reaked havoc all up and down the coast... for a city that is no where near the cost we got hit pretty decently. trees uprooted, limbs every where, power lines down, cars smashed all that good stuff. The best part about it? Treking through the storm with my room mate and friends. Being in the middle of a natural disaster, feeling the rain and the wind, seeing trees fall and just all the chaos was an awesome reminder that i am indeed alive and well. I SHOULD be happy with my life and who i am. I have a house over my head, food in my kitchen and amazing friends and family who love me more the anything. Im learning that its moments like those that really matter. I wish i had a picture of all of us doing that cause it truely was priceless.

Learning to control my mood swings is another issue that is slowly being tackled. I am learning to hold my tongue and take deep breaths but its hard. so many things set me off like a ticking bomb and one person is particular really knows how to push my buttons and set me off but she is also the first person to snap at me when i catch an attitude. I am trying to work out on a regular basis, getting up earlier then normal or when ever i have free time. its a trial and error kinda thing. trying to kick this depression mood swing phase of mine in the butt, so far? BABY STEPS

No comments:

Post a Comment