Wednesday, September 7

moving on forward

SO in honor of all the bitching I was doing about my job and money I have made some steps in the right direction. Currently my parents are helping me buy art supplies, my rent has been payed and I no longer have any speeding tickets/parking tickets (well accept for that one due in november) I also do not owe anybody mass amounts money, just money for bills. In two weeks when I can pay all my bills I will finally be ok. Not comfortable or anything but not stressing either. ALSO I WILL be the next shift manager at taco bell. I have been working my ass off there for a year and they just hired a lousy no good manager. He's not gonna work out so I told them i wanted to do it, of course they didn't believe me but I pursued the topic and our agm is gonna work with me to get to where I need to be so I can be the best shift manager there is. Granted its a hell of a lot more work and longer hours but I will be getting paid almost two dollars more which would be lovely. I am determined to be in that position.

ARTISTICLEY speaking I have started shooting for my concept project regarding my family. I think I am starting to understand a bit more about that direction I am trying to take and the areas I do not want to go. I harassed my family all weekend which I quite enjoyed. This weekend its on to my richmond family! For studio I got the a.ok on my proposal, so as of now I am collecting stories that kids have told and recreating them in the studio. 5 different stories, 5 photos, 5 sets, 5 kids. Gotta get started now! All in all I am EXCITED for everything I am about to start and I can't wait to see the end product! oh yea my painting class is coming along, I think I could be a good painter however I hate my digital printing class. its boring to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment